New Scott Alexander Magic Shop

by scottalexandermagic on July 20, 2012

I have just begun to run my own online magic shop featuring all of my products that I have invented either on my own or in collaboration with other artists that I work with. All of my products will be in one easy location for you to access and purchase. This will make it easy for you not only to get these awesome routines, but to have access to me one on one to help me guide you into making good decisions on the type of magic you want to put in your act. I am glad to answer any questions you may have. Just simply email me directly from right here at my site.

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Tim Kutch July 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Hey Scott, I am friends with Fred Becker and am interested in purchasing some products from you and was wondering if you could direct me to your products website? Also, Are you still selling the final answer bill in lemon routine? I see that it was not being made for a while but you do now have a book out on it. Can you tell me the difference between the full routine once sold and the book that is now being sold. Also are the making of the gimmicks covered in the book (and are the gimmicks and if they are hard to make etc)? Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Tim Kutch

John Currie July 31, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Hi Scott, interested in slashed. is it available and how much. been out of stock on bob kohler’s site for quite a while. Thanks John

Mike Jorden August 4, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Do you still sell “Slashed” . It has disappeared from the Bob Kohller web site.

Peter Patzina August 12, 2012 at 9:12 am

Hi Scott,

I would be very in looking at your products.

Best regards,
Peter Patzina

scottalexandermagic December 14, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Thanks Peter!

Orlando February 1, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I was curious to what ever happened to shattered, I can’t find it on any magic website nor here.

scottalexandermagic May 24, 2013 at 3:23 am

Hi Orlando.

You can find Shattered on my website in my Pro Magic Shop Section or at nnmagic.com on the stage magic page.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Scott